Get Your Skin Holiday Ready!

Are you ready for the holidays? This is a busy time of year and, if you are like me, you get caught up in all the shopping, cooking, decorating and holiday get-togethers. This is the year to take some time for yourself and give yourself the gift of glowing and radiant skin. It’s easier than you think and you will be ready for those holiday parties and photos.

Studies show that 75% of your skin’s condition is attributed to your at-home skincare regimen, and the other 25% is from professional treatments. What does that mean? It means that using quality medical-grade skin care products at home can actually change and improve the look of your skin without even leaving your house!

What most people don’t know is our skin changes with the seasons and may need extra care when it gets cold in the winter. You may have to change how you take care of your skin to keep it in tip-top shape during this time. It doesn’t mean you have to change everything you are using. It means we can add or switch out certain items you are currently using that would work better for your skin type and condition as the season changes. IMAGE Skincare has several choices to make this easy. Cold weather is drier than warmer weather, so most people need to incorporate products that can soothe and hydrate the skin. The Vital C line from IMAGE Skincare is a great way to incorporate this with the creamy Hydrating Facial Cleanser and Hydrating Repair Cream. Even though your skin is drier this time of year, it is still important to exfoliate during the colder months to remove the dry, flakey skin that can make your complexion appear dull and lifeless. The Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Mask would be the perfect choice for this. It exfoliates and smooths the skin without any of the drying effects. It’s that easy!

Schedule an appointment today and we’ll be happy to find the right products for you!

Tagged with: ,

Posted in: Latest News, Medical Skincare

Always Beautiful Medical Spa

Related posts:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Always Beautiful Medspa

6240 S Main St – #225
Aurora, CO 80016

View on Google Maps


Financing* Available


4.9 stars from 142 reviews


Translate to Spanish »
Call Now Button