BOTOX® & Dysport® Aurora & Denver, CO
BOTOX® Cosmetic at Always Beautiful Medspa serving Aurora and Denver, CO, can treat the vertical lines between the eyebrows, the horizontal lines across the forehead, and fine lines around the eyes. BOTOX® works best for preventing lines from forming in the first place while softening existing lines and erasing the signs of aging. BOTOX® treatments present the best opportunity for wrinkle prevention over any other treatment on the market today. Typical dosages for BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments vary for each patient. Average doses: 20 units in the glabella region ( the area between the eyebrows causing vertical lines), 8-20 units in the forehead (horizontal lines), and 20-24 units in the crows’ feet (lines around the eyes).
Always Beautiful MedSpa is a participating provider of the Brilliant Distinctions Program offered by Allergan, the makers of BOTOX® Cosmetic. Under this program, you can receive discounts (ranging from $20-$100 off) every time you come in for treatment! We even manage it for you!
How BOTOX® Injection works
- BOTOX® works to relax your muscles and stop the repetitive movements that cause creasing (lines, wrinkles) in the skin.
- BOTOX® is not an instant fix, as it takes 7-10 days to take full effect.
- At this time when your BOTOX® is actively relaxing your targeted muscle, you can expect your skin to respond by softening and relaxing as well. If you have existing lines, such as between the eyebrows, your skin will continue to soften, smooth and improve as you continue treatments.
- Your BOTOX® treatment effects will last on average 3-6 months. You may return for another BOTOX® treatment as you see fit. This is best to see lasting results in the mirror. We recommend a consistent schedule of BOTOX® to maintain amazing results.
Is BOTOX® safe?
BOTOX® is a safe, purified protein that has been treating patients for over 25 years.
BOTOX® works by inhibiting the nerve impulses to the targeted muscle, thereby inhibiting muscle movement that causes permanent wrinkles.
Dysport® is an injectable medication known as a neuromodulator designed to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the glabellar lines (eyebrows), forehead creases and crow’s feet. Like Botox, Dysport® is used to relax the underlying muscles, reducing wrinkles. Dysport® has been shown to deliver temporary improvements to moderate to severe wrinkles on the face.
How does Dysport® work?
Dysport® is injected into the muscle and settles in the nerve, causing temporary lack of communication between the nerve and the muscle.
After treatment, the overlying skin remains smooth and unwrinkled. The results generally last 3-4 months.
Neurotoxins Rewards Program
Always Beautiful MedSpa is a participating provider of Aspire Rewards offered by Galderma, the makers of Dysport®.
Under this program, you can receive discounts on Dysport (ranging from $20-$100 off) every time you come in for treatment! Ask us how.
- 50 units of Botox Cosmetic in the glabella region
area between the eyebrows causing vertical lines.
- 20-50 units of Botox Cosmetic in the forehead
- 50-60 units of Botox Cosmetic in the crows’ feet
lines around the eyes.
I’m Cathy, and Ally always takes care of my wrinkles and lips❣ I feel so pretty, and I have beautiful lips 👄 which I have never had! However, my fiancé now is going to Always Beautiful and Ally and the caring staff there is making him so very nice to the eye! He is looking 7-10 years younger! Thank you guys you are so caring, professional, gentle and really make us look beautiful 😘” – Cathy Bosko
There are not enough words to express how grateful I am for Ali and Always Beautiful MedSpa. This process and experience has truly changed my life. Ali made me feel so welcomed and comfortable in the office, like i was visiting with an old friend.I would recommend Ail to everyone. I look forward to going back for years to come!!!!!” – Kayti Vogel
Do not hesitate to become Ali’s client. My over ten years experience of enjoying the Always Beautiful’s service confirms it. As a high professional medical esthetician/nurse, Ali always performs a procedure with a reliable knowledge of its every step.” – Irina Sonkina