WE’VE MISSED YOU!!! We will be re-opening our doors Friday, May 8th, and we cannot wait to see you! We want you to know what to expect during your appointment in our office. In order to do our part and maintain safe conditions for our patients and staff, we have implemented some additional safety measures at Always Beautiful MedSpa. These guidelines may change throughout the upcoming weeks as we adjust to the new normal of handling COVID19 or as guidelines change per our governing authorities. We appreciate your support during these extra safety precautions for COVID19.
- All clients will be required to wear a face mask for their safety and for ours. Please wear your own face mask into the office as we are unable to supply them for all clients due to the high demand of face masks at this time. You are required to wear your mask while in the office except for the time your provider requests you to remove it for your treatment.
- We cannot allow clients to dispose of face masks while in our office, so you are instructed to take your mask home and discard it there.
- All clients will be asked to wash hands and use hand sanitizer immediately upon entry into the office.
- Clients will be unable to receive ANY treatment if they are exhibiting symptoms of a sickness of any type. If you are sick, please stay home.
- All clients will have their temperature taken prior to their service.
- All clients will be asked to sign a COVID19 consent form prior to their service.
NO WAITING ROOM:
- We will be limiting the number of clients allowed in the office at one time. We are unable to allow you to bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- To stay within these set guidelines, we will be asking clients to arrive at their scheduled time and call from your car to let us know you are here. We will then either have you come up or wait in your car depending on the number of patients in our office. If we ask you to wait in your car, we will call you promptly once we are ready to bring you into the treatment room.
- We cannot have patients in the lobby. Using our “wait in your car” protocol, you will enter the office and proceed directly to a treatment room.
STAFF SAFETY PROCEDURES:
- Always Beautiful Medspa employees will wear face masks and gloves, as well as have their temperature taken daily.
- Always Beautiful Medspa will be performing extra sanitization measures per guidelines before and after each guest. Please be patient with us as we take a little extra time to re-sanitize surfaces in between clients.
CONTACTLESS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT:
- Our “wait in your car” policy allows for contactless check-in.
- We will be offering contactless payments while using credits cards. Debit cards will require a signature so we are encouraging payment by credit card during this time.
- Future appointment scheduling will be scheduled in the room during your appointment or by phone call after your appointment.